Rationalism & Skepticism History
Those who never been a part of a faith tradition during their lifetime too often fear religious ideas and organisations. Those who only ever been a part of a faith tradition too often fear ‘rationalism’ and ‘skepticism’ and never understand what those perspectives really entail.
Commonly, most people are unaware of the cordial and stimulating, respectful, conversations which
Among his well-regarded publications in this area are:
- Preliminary Conclusions in the Search of Philosophical Grounds for Contemporary
- Unitarian Identity. The Journal of Liberal Religion. Volume 3, No. 2, Summer 2002.
- Religion Remain a Problem. The Skeptic. Summer 2007.
- The Value of the Secular. Quadrant. Volume 51, No. 1, March 2007
Talk with Neville today to see what your Community or institution can do to improve your history involvement.
About Dr Neville Buch
Neville Buch (Pronounced Book) Ph.D. is a certified member of the Professional Historians Association (Queensland). Since 2010 he has operated a sole trade business in history consultancy. He was a Q ANZAC 100 Fellow 2014-2015 at the State Library of Queensland. Dr Buch was the PHA (Qld) e-Bulletin, the monthly state association’s electronic publication, and was a member of its Management Committee. He is the Managing Director of the Brisbane Southside History Network.
- Community & Institution History
- Local History
- Educated Society & Geographical History
- Civil Society & Political History
- Philosophy in Literature History
- Religion & Secular History
- Rationalism & Skepticism History
- Personal & Family History
- Mapping History
- Digital History Imagery
- Historical Sociology
- Networks & Schema History
A full list of historian
The great portfolio of previous projects
About the Historian
Dr Neville Buch
Get in contact with
Dr Neville Buch